Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ignite Talk

My Masterpiece topic is about time. Who invented time? And how did people back then manage their day without having clocks and watches.
One thing I did over the break to explore my question topic was research some information about how it was invented and by who.
One thing I learned from exploring over the break was that the Egyptians and Babylonians were the first people to use time.
One connection I see between this course and my question is that nowadays we don't know how to manage our time wisely, we waste all our day on meaningless things, just like the society in Fahrenheit 451 who were easily controlled and wasted thier time on technology.
What I'm doing next is try to learn more about this topic by watching videos or reading a book about time.


No comments:

Post a Comment